During the pandemic, all workshops are being given on Zoom.
In The Job Market
Wednesday, February 2, 4-6pm Pacific
Zoom Webinar $49
You'll learn the answers to these questions:
- When do applicants experience ageism in the hiring process?
- What does ageism “look like” in the hiring process?
- What are the 6 stereotypes of older workers and how can you combat them?
- What changes should you make to your appearance?
- What are the 8 “don’ts” for older job-seekers?
- Why is LinkedIn the most powerful tool for older job-seekers?
- What strategies will help reduce the impact of ageism in your job search?
Following the workshop, you’ll receive the PPT and two supporting handouts for further reference.
Combatting Ageism in the Job Market is given the first Wednesday of each month, except December and August.